Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Told You They Were Real!


I'm not going to go on and on about this, but New York Magazine is publishing nudie pictures of LL in it's next issue. Photographer Ben Stern had Lindsay do a mock-up of Marilyn Monroe's iconic "Last Sitting" shoot, telling LL that they would be shown in a museum or a solo show or something, and then he just sold them to a magazine. Anyway, LL's publicist is just like, "suck it; take a look at that and try to tell me they're fake." The issue isn't on stands yet, but it looks like it's going to make a big splash. Earlier today when I called the Borders on State Street to see if they carried New York Magazine, the clerk, who clearly had been fielding calls like this all day was like "you want the Lindsay Lohan issue? It's not here yet." It just goes to show that Lindsay Lohan kicks an endless amount of ass. I'm really glad someone's giving her a break, even if it is in a "but you have to get naked" way.

Update: I just checked the pictures out on nymag.com, and a couple of them actually made me weak in the knees. I'm really tempted to post one here, but, out of a sense of propriety, I will refrain. You should really check it out though.

3 comments:

elle elle said...

Does it make you feel just a little bit creepy that you've loved her since she was nine years old?

The Monument said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Monument said...

Hello--she was eleven in The Parent Trap. Plus, you of all people should know that my admiration for LL is totally innocent and pure; I am pleased to see the operative word you used was "love," not "lust." Anyway, maybe I've never explained this to you, but, like all red-blooded men, I idolize redheads, befriend blondes and bang brunettes.